Monday, April 25, 2011

.A Quickie.

.Must make this a very short one (year 12 work is calling), but I promise a big one tomorrow.
.Last weekend I stayed in the city, but of course being my idiotic self I left my camera at home (thankfully I had my iPhone). Haven't headed to the city in a very, very, very long time and completely forgot how incredible the shopping (found my formal dress YAY) and food is.
.Stand out restaurant/cafe that i had never been to before was the French style 'Hardware Societe' I suggest you all treat yourself to a breakfast there-and make sure you try their insane salted caramel macaroon.

{the splashes of yellow around the entire cafe definitely added something special}



{all teapots came with this adorable teapot 'cozie'}

{most.amazing.macaroons.ever}




photos via: iPhone, ichigoshortcake

.miin.

No comments: